Non-conformances could drastically increase as volume grows in emerging markets and the continuing cost of cold chain management needed review for opportunities reduce costs. Additional testing on allowable excursions was needed to reduce future costs by providing a cost-benefit analysis on different temperature ranges and allowable excursions during transit.
- Lower total cost with alternative suppliers, technology and processes.
- Recommend new technologies to support total lower cost network.
- Provide project plan and technology transfer for implementation.
- Risk management plan identified and proposed mitigation strategy for critical and major risks.
- Total delivered cost model, URS and weighted average selection model for cold chain technologies.
- Qualification and implementation of new technologies at US and NL distribution center.